Central Appliance Parts - Owner pasted away....

Mike passed away...about a year ago ...so sad...

no one would step in

an keep the business

moving along...

I need some parts...I will have to keep looking around

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y and Z

helllo hello hello hello hello

More details is too short (minimum is 100 words).

Why does your experience matter? The company can reach out directly to you and resolve your issue. You can get support and advice from other users that had similar experience. You can fill your review with details and facts to help others make informed decisions in the future. You can help companies to identify problem areas and improve their service.

Ready to share? Follow our easy steps to create a review about a business, product or servic

Reason of review: not in business.

Central Appliance Parts - Ripped off

16 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, NY 10570, USA

This place appears to have closed. They took my money and never sent the parts.

Central Appliance Parts - Found contact info

ATXI INC

Conroe, TX · Houston, TX · Tucson, AZ · Uhland, TX

Industry:

Ret Household Appliances

Registration:

Aug 31, 2011

Addresses:

8000 Highway 242 Ste 118, Conroe, TX 77385 (Mailing)

5315 Cypress Creek Pkwy, Houston, TX 77069

0801474583

Business type:

Domestic For-Profit Corporation

Members (5):

Charles Teague (Vice-Presi, Vice President), 5315 -B Fm 1960 W. Ste 375, Houston, TX 77036

Craig Fowlkes (President), 5315 -B Fm 1960 W. Ste 375, Houston, TX 77036

David Nguyen (Chief Oper), 5315 -B Fm 1960 W. Ste 375, Houston, TX 77036

Michael Teague (Secretary), 5315 -B Fm 1960 W. Ste 375, Houston, TX 77036

John J. Wood (Director, inactive)

TIN:

32044982521

Central Appliance Parts - Never received part!

Update by user Jun 04

Better Business Bureau attempted to contact the business and had no reply. I tried to find each individual listed in anothe post here but didn’t hear back from anyone I reached out to.

Never heard anything more. If anyone finds these people, I’d like to get my money back!

Original review posted by user May 05

August 2017 I ordered a part for $70.99. I never got the part and my money was taken.

I got an email saying it would take two weeks to receive the part meanwhile I got NOTHING! I tried emailing them and the email came right back to me “illegal domain”.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Took my money, I received nothing, Taking my money when company seems to have been shut down, Received no part and no refund, Way the did business.

Central Appliance Parts - Took my money

I purchased some parts and they never delivered. Now there is no web site.

I don’t know what else to say except I list 150 dollars.

I tried calling and email nothing. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Appliance Parts Customer Care.

Comments

Can we track this guy down? I lost over $70, and there’s no trace of who ran the business?!

Central Appliance Parts - Ordered in August 2017

Part ordered. Credit card charged.

No part. Emails sent. No response. Phone calls.

No answer. Not happy.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Central Appliance Parts - Ordered part and never received. Could not contact anyone via phone and website was down. No reponse to emails

After ordering a part for my dishwasher I never did receive the "in stock" item. I tried calling and no answer.

I sent emails and received no response. There website would come up under construction. I was never able to get on there website. I sent all the information to my bank with pics of there website down ,phone number and theis review page.

After my bank investigated this company they (my bank) credited me the $86.00. I ordered a dishwasher pump and ended up hand washing dishes for a month. I don't understand why this company is in business. Someone needs to investigate this companies practice of doing business and close them down.

When I googled there address it looks like someones house. ODD I will never use this fraudulent company again .

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Appliance Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Never received product or able to communicate with them via phone or email..

Preferred solution: My bank after investigating them credited my bank account in full. .

I didn't like: Way the did business.

Central Appliance Parts - CHARGED $200 BY A CLOSED BUSINESS

WE ARE ALSO AN APPLIANCE COMPANY - AND WE ATTEMPTED TO ORDER PARTS : WE WERE CHARGED FOR A PART THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO SHIP , BECAUSE THIS BUSINESS IS CLOSED. NOW I AM OUT $200 AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

TRIED CONTACTING ALL POSSIBLE LINKS TO THIS COMPANY- CENTRAL APPLIANCE PARTS ATXI, INC. : 40 CYPRESS CREEK PARKWAY STE. 444 HOUSTON TEXAS 77090-3530 CEO: MIKE TEAGUE OF BUSI MANAGEMENT THE WOODLANDS , TX THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND HAS COME TO A DEAD END.

I WILL NOT STOP TRYING TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED . I HOPE THAT ALL AFFECTED CUSTOMERS WRITE A REVIEW IN ORDER TO ALLOW FOR PROPER REPARATIONS TO COME FORTH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Appliance Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Received no part and no refund.

Comments

Please keep me informed if you can. I can not afford to lose this money.

I am devastated! Can we file a class action suit or track this guy down somehow?

I guess I am lucky, the part I ordered, charged for and never received was only $ 73. Same results, could not find anyone to contract as to the order.

Central Appliance Parts - What is going on with this company?

I too have made the mistake of ordering something from this company. Bought a part in July, every month I would call (took days to get someone to answer) and they would say the part is on back order but that it is expected to ship in the next two weeks so I would wait 2 weeks and start the calling process over again.

Well when I finally got through to some in September (after several days) I got them to cancel my order and issue a refund.

Well now I'm still waiting on the refund and their 800 and website are no longer working but they have a "Sister" company running now. $130 out the window.

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Appliance Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Central Appliance Parts - Ordered part and never received it. They won't return calls or emails.

2.3

I ordered a Bosch part on 8/07/2017 and as of today 1/7/2017 I have not received it and now they have vanished. They don't respond to emails or online request to call.

I spent $108 for a part that never arrived. SCAMMERS STAY AWAY from them. I see other people are now having the same problem as I did. I will be turning them into the BBB but I am guessing they are closed up and I will never see my money again.

Does anyone know where to turn for help to get these scammers to pay up?

Buyer beware if you ever see this company pop up again! SCAM

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Appliance Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Did not send anything they ripped me off.